lunes, 30 de marzo de 2009

Uncanny Stories

The last time I wrote on the blog was last year, so first of all, happy New Year!!! Yeah, you might think that it’s a little too late to say this but… better late than never.


After this, I’d like to tell you one of the funniest uncanny stories I’ve ever listened.


In a region of England, a couple was inside the car (doing what you know..), he was above her. Due to the efforts and movements in a space so small, the man had a twist in the back...

As a result, he suddenly couldn’t go out and the girl couldn’t move because she was trapped under the

man’s body. The unfortunate couple was trapped inside the car. Finally, she managed to sound the horn

of the car with his feet. Help arrive quickly. They had to bring powerful tools in order to separate the couple cutting the car in two pieces. They

took the man into an ambulance and the rescuers told the girl not to worry, that her boyfriend would be well after a short visit to the hospital, to which she replied: - "I couldn’t care less ... What worries me is how will I explain to my husband what has happened to his car.


Funny, isn’t it? I would like to see Husband's face when he saw his car.

I hope you have enjoyed it. Good Bye

No hay comentarios: