jueves, 2 de octubre de 2008

Welcome to my party!!

Hi!! Welcome to my blog. This is the first time that I begin a blog and I will make the best use of it. This is a way to improve my English, is the English class homework so I’m sorry for the mistakes that I’m making now or the mistakes that I will make.


Well, another important thing that I have to tell you is that I won’t tell you my real name because this blog is ANONYMOUS.


Although it is anonymous I can tell you that I’m a “male”, I love doing sport, but especially football, my favorite football team is F.C.Barcelona. It’s an awesome team. I’m friendly and energetic. I think that I’m a bit independent and I have a good sense of humor.


I’m not sure about the topics that I will tell you about, but I hope that you will enjoy reading them.



See you soon




PD: This is a curious video, follow the instructions and enjoy it.

1 comentario:

Nuria Vidal dijo...

Good start!!!

Here go my comments:

-This is a way to improve my English, IT is THE English(0) class homework.
-I'm MAKing now or the mistakes that I will MAKE.
-I won’t tell you my REAL name
-Although IT is anonymous
-I’m not sure about the topics that I will tell you about, but I hope that you will enjoy reading THEM.